Clean, Clean, Clean
Our instruments are sterilised in a surgical-grade autoclave.
- We scrub our instruments in a medical and dental instrument-grade detergent.
- We seal the instruments in autoclave bags.
- We place the bags in our autoclave, which uses high pressure and heat to sterilise the equipment. Typically, the autoclave runs twice a day.
- We follow our two-step process to make sure the autoclave has worked properly. Firstly, each bag features a biological indicator strip to prove that the autoclave has worked properly. We check each bag when we unload the autoclave. Secondly, we include a biological indicator strip with each run, our second visual cue to ensure that the steriliser has run properly.
- The bags are packed away in a sealed container, ready for use.